It is important that you keep your device's apps updated in order to avoid potential security problems and to get the most out of your device. In this article, we will explain what you can do so that your Android apps are updated easily and quickly.
How to update your apps using Google Play?
Android users can download apps from various different stores, the Google Play Store is the most well-known because, among other reasons, it comes pre-installed on Android devices.
Google Play is responsible for looking for updates automatically and will let you know when there is anything new. That said, you can access Google Play yourself and manually select which updates you want to find or install. In addition, from the submenu ‘My Applications and Games’, you can select the ‘Update All’ so that all pending app updates are downloaded together.
How to update your apps using the Samsung Galaxy Store?
In addition to the Google Play Store, Samsung devices also incorporate their own app store: the Galaxy Store. If you have a Samsung phone or tablet, you should be aware that certain latest updates are only available to be installed through the Galaxy Store.
In order to do so, you have to open the Samsung virtual store, choose the option ‘My Page’, and select ‘Update’. Here you have the possibility to either download the updates one by one, or all at once by selecting ‘Update All’. The number that appears in the adjacent circle will tell you how many apps are going to be updated.
How to update your apps using the Huawei App Gallery?
Like Samsung, Huawei has its own app store: the Huawei App Gallery. Due to the problems and limitations that may arise between the United States and China in terms of policy and technology, the Huawei store is expected to become increasingly independent of the Google Play Store.
If you use a Huawei device, you can update your apps through Google Play or by accessing the Huawei App Gallery and pressing ‘Management’, an option located at the bottom of the screen. From here, press ‘Updates’ and choose between updating the apps one at a time, or all together.
How to update your APK apps?
If for some reason you need to update an application directly as an APK, you will have to manually check which version you are using before downloading a later version.
First, press and hold the app icon to get this information. Then, go to a repository and look for the exact variant of the app you want to update for your phone model. When you find it, download the version you want and install it as you would any other app to complete the update.
Note: This method can be more complicated than if you were passing through an official App Store to update your apps.
- Android apps
- Android update apps manually
- Update apps automatically
- Manage and organize apps on Android > Guide
- Google Play Store > Download
- How to update Android auto > Guide
- Youtube desktop app for android > Download
- How to update emojis on android > Guide
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check, changer
- Codes for Huawei smartphones: test, reset, check
- Show hidden files on Android
- Network error occurred: how to fix it on Android
- Keep Wi-Fi on during sleep mode on Android
- Create an Android folder shortcut on home screen
- Delete search suggestions on Android
- Add an area code on Android
- Answer calls with the volume and power button on Android
- Network notification: how to turn it off on Android
- Split screen on Android: application picker, long touch
- How to use Lucky Patcher: download app, features, etc
- Manage and backup game data on Android
- Auto retrieve messages on Android phone in roaming mode
- Increase ringtone volume when in pocket for Android
- How to disable the internet on Android phone
- How to use a song as a ringtone on Android
- Reset Chrome settings on Android
- MMS and SMS delivery report on Android
- Android scientific calculator: how to enable it
- Share multiple contacts: iPhone, Android
- How to rename your android device in the Google Play Store?
- Display contact number list: with name
- Use AirPods with an Android phone
- How to download APK: from Google Play Store, Android
- How to use Android SD card as internal storage
- How to turn off Android music player
- How to Enable the Equalizer on VLC For Android
- Connect Android to PC: wifi, Windows 10, USB
- Disable in-app purchases: Android
- Android dial pad settings: change, enable/disable
- Google text to speech: download, languages
- Filter unknown senders: Android, SMS
- Create website shortcut on Android: tablet, phone
- How to enable auto reject mode Android
- Sony Xperia: find my device, My Xperia
- How to enable Android Safe Search settings
- How to reinstall Samsung internet: browser, on tablet
- How to turn off S Pen: Note 5, Note 9, Note 10
- Optimize your Android phone's performance
- How to disable mobile data: Android, Samsung
- Sort call logs by date on Android
- Show Android calendar week numbers
- Disable images in Chrome Android: 2020, 2019
- Download videos from websites: Chrome, iPhone, app
- How to install APK files on Android
- Update the Google Play Store app
- Make passwords visible: Android
- How to pair SmartWatch with Android
- Reset Sony Xperia: to factory settings, hard reset
- How to lock VLC screen: Android
- How to view desktop site: on mobile, on Android
- Enable content filtering on the Google Play Store
- How to configure a proxy on Android?
- Clear system cache on Android
- Recover deleted photos: Android, Android internal storage
- How to hide or remove a media folder on Android?
- How to delete all tags in Shazam: Android
- Android phone RAM: check, cleaner, manager
- How to fix Error 491: on tablet, on Google Play
- XAPK file: installer, means, format
- Set custom ringtone on Windows phone: WP7, WP8
- How to hide apps on Android
- How to clear Google Drive cache on Android
- Open a ZIP file on Android: read ZIP, RAR, and TAR files
- How To Hard Reset Your Samsung Galaxy
- Add subtitles to video: Android, free
- How to always show the scale bar in Google Maps on Android
- How to enable Wi-Fi on Samsung Galaxy tablet
- How to fix Error 923 on Android?
- How to reset to factory settings your Android device
- Unlink apps from Google Plus account on Android
- How to get GPS location on Android
- How to unlock Android without internet
- Popup reminder on Android
- Block camera and microphone on google chrome: Android
- How to block ads on Android
- Turn off Autocorrect on Android
- How to make conference calls on Android?
- Remote TV apps for Android
- Deactivate Safe Mode Android
- Android emulators for PC